Monday, June 9, 2014

Progressive Measuring Set



Progressive Measuring Set  : Prepworks from Progressive International 19-Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set

Prepworks Measuring Set reviews

The plastic are made from is not the best. And 'thin, hard plastic and do not know how long it will last. I guess it will crack rather than breaking I do not expect a material that I can pass on to their grandchildren. They are dishwasher safe, good stack in the tray, and indicator measurement can not rub that is what happened to many of my measuring cups and spoons.

I love this series and all the measuring cups and spoons more! The unusual sizes such as 1/8 cup or 2 cups are so useful and save time while cooking. This set seems durable so far.

Everyone should have a set of these ... are fantastic. I just love them, my daughter had a set for her wedding and I had to have a set after using her. great set

He loved them so he ordered some after Christmas. I love the different sizes and makes cooking easier when you can use a two cup instead of a two cups. Love them. Good price for the quality